Return to Class Information
*$5.00 Registration Fee. Yearly fee is used to update costumes, props & studio upgrades. *Tuition is due on the 1st of each month. A late fee of $5.00 will be posted to your account on the 11th of each month if payment is not made by the 10th.
Creative Movement~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~$36.00 mo.
Intro to Ballet/Tap~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~$40.00 mo.
Primary (Ballet/Tap/Jazz) 2 1/4 hours/week~~~~~~~~~~~$54.00 mo.
1 hour of dance per week~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~$40.00 mo.
2 hours of dance per week~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~$50.00 mo.
2 1/2 hours of dance per week~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~$56.00 mo.
3 hours of dance per week~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~$60.00 mo.
Unlimited hours of dance per week~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~$90.00 mo.
Aerial Silk or lyra~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~$75.00 mo.
- Our dance year consists of two sessions. The 1st session is September-December, followed by a winter progress performance. The 2nd session is from January-May, followed by a mandatory dance recital held at the Ross Ragland Theater. A six-week summer session is also offered from mid June-August.
- We offer a 20% discount off the tuition of each additional enrolled student living in the same household. This discount will be applied to the lowest tuition amount, and does not apply to dancewear. We also offer a 5% pre-pay discount if you pay for the full session at the time of registration. (This discount applies to tuition only). We will gladly accept payment for full session tuition at the time of registration or by September 19, 2017.
- Once enrolled you will be liable for the entire session in the event of early withdrawal. A withdrawal fee of $20.00 will be charged to your account if withdrawal occurs before the end of the session. Class size and enrollment is limited and empty class space cannot be filled once the session has begun.
- Costume Deposit for Spring Recital is $30.00 per class and will be due in December before the spring session begins. Total costume cost are estimated between $45.00 and $60.00 per class. Costume balances are due by March 10th.
- Recital fee-A $15.00 performance fee will be charged for the Spring Recital only.
- DRESS CODE: All students will be required to wear a black leotard, pink tights, appropriate dance shoes, and have hair pulled back and secured away from the dancer’s face. We sell all of the above listed items at the studio and can also special order items in requested.